Iossi - The Sheffield Window
The superior performance of Sheffield windows starts with innovation. Every precision engineered component
contributes to superior energy savings. The multi-chamber design helps trap dead air to produce an effective
insulating barrier, while extra thick, fusion welded frames and sashes provide superior structural strength and
create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration, adding up to greater energy savings and lower
Sheffield windows feature a sloped sill to help prevent air and water infiltration while maintaining a timeless
detailed appearance. Beveled mainframes on double-hung and sliding windows complement any home.
The Sheffield Window brings beauty and efficiency to a new level. Some of the benefits and features include:
- Quad 4 weather stripping at the header.
- Triple barrier weather stripping between the sash and jamb.
- Compression bulb seal at the sill for further weather protection.
- Hidden screen track produces clean lines.
- Fully extruded lift rails for strength and durability.
- Foam filled sash and frame.
- The multi-chamber design helps trap dead air to produce an effective insulating barrier.
- Superior structural strength from the fusion welded frame and sashes create a permanent barrier
against air and water infiltration.
- Ensuring easy operation, the constant force balance systems and heavy-duty operating hardware
continue to operate perfectly even after decades of regular use.
- Heavy duty Steel Force reinforcement is placed within the sashes at the meeting rails in order to
ensure extra protection at this very critical and often used location.
- The Intercept Spacer System helps reduce conducted heat loss through the window and is more efficient
at retaining insulating gas than many conventional designs.
- Triple-barrier weather-stripping between the sash and jamb offer superior protection from air and water
- Sloped sills help prevent water and air infiltration, forcing water to drain to the exterior of the
- Optional ClimaTech insulated glass packages are available, specific to your home and climate zone.
For more information, please see the brochure tab, or call us - we are always glad to answer your questions.
Fusion Welding assures lasting quality and performance. Using advanced design and superior materials, the
Sheffield Windows produce outstanding energy saving and trouble-free operation.
- ClimaTech® insulated glass packages to further enhance energy savings efficiency.
- Designer grids are enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning.
- Grid patterns like Colonial, diamond and prairie along with V-grooved glass are available..
- Choices of interior color options like White, Beige, Soft Maple,
Rich Maple, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Foxwood and Cherry.
- Exterior color options like, White, Beige, Architectural Bronze, Hudson Khaki, Desert Clay, English Red,
Forest Green, American Terra and Castle Gray.
- Full screens are standard on exterior color finished windows.
- Obscure glass options are also available.
Are Sheffield Windows really that good?
Independent tests give you an unbiased answer.
You expect us to say that Sheffield Windows are technically superior. And we understand that you might
want to verify out claim. That's why we have independent testing and certification agencies that test
our Sheffield Windows. Here is what their findings say as well as links to their sites for more information:
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
(click to go to the ASTM site for more information)
- ASTM E 283 -Sheffield Windows easily passed the rigorous air infiltration resistance testing procedure
for ASTM E 283.
- ASTM E 547 -Sheffield Windows resisted water infiltration during a test in which the equivalent of 8" of rain an hour
is blown onto the window at a simulated wind speed of approximately 60 mph earning a passing grade for ASTM E 547.
- ASTM E 330 - Sheffield Windows maintained their structural strength and integrity in tests simulating winds over
150 mph - the same wind speed reserved for a Category 5 hurricane by the National
These tests were witnessed by independent testing laboratories utilizing the nationally recognized and accepted test
standards and criteria of the
American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA)
Tough Tests. Tough Judges. Tough Windows.
Cost Efficient. Energy Efficient. Beautiful.
(click on images to view larger)
Please click on the images to open larger.
How much is there to know about windows?
Plenty! That is why Iossi takes the time to go over the
benefits and features as well as setting up a webpage just to help
today's smart consumer get the answers they are looking for.
Please check out the More Information to Get you Started Page, jot
down any questions you may have and then contact us to schedule a
Iossi offers a wide variety of choices
for you to select from because we know how
important it is for you to have the home of
your dreams. You've worked hard for that
dream. Iossi takes the time to listen and
makes every effort to make your dream
your reality. Your Choice. Our Windows.
With a solid history of satisfied
customers and our insistance on using
only experienced profssionals, you can
rest assured that when we install your
windows, doors, siding, roofing, gutters,
soffit systems or perform any other work
you require a professional home contractor
for....it is done right. We guarantee it.
4374 State Street
Bettendorf, Iowa 52722
Other times available by