Iossi High Performance and Impact Windows
Storms are a part of living in the Midwest and it is always good to feel a little bit more secure during them.
High Performance and Impact Windows were designed for coastal living, and hurricane winds rated; but can be used
inland for areas where wind and flying debris can be a problem.
The High Performance and Impact window delivers unmatched protection and strength against many of the most
weather conditions. A series of impact tests against the window, from a large
missile (a 9 pound wooden 2x4) calibrated
at 50 feet per second upon release, directed at the glass is followed by a
positive and negative pressure for
9,000 rapid cycles up to 100% of the design pressure is done to ensure they live up to their name.
Air and water resistant, as well as structural integrity are delivered in this window. In addition to that, the
laminated glass also helps absorb sound giving you both peace of mind and peace from the daily disruptions of the outside world.
Available in a Double-Hung, Horizontal Sliding, Casement Window, Fixed Picture Lite and Sliding Patio Doors.
All products are 100% solid polyurethane glazed for greater strength and seal.
So if you worry about storms, ask Iossi about the High Performance and Impact Window.
Undergoing some of the most stringent testing possible, the High Performance and Impact Window also features:
- Vinyl extrusions built to withstand the extreme heat and humidity.
- Galvanized steel reinforcement for added strength to the exterior of the meeting rail.
- Features a 3mm layer of annealed glass, a warm-edge spacer system and 2 more layers of 3mm annealed glass
fortified by a layer of 0.090" laminate.
- Fin seal weather-stripping and bulb seal helps to prevent infiltration at the interlock.
- "Dead bolt" locking system at the sill helps sash to absorb impact without bending or collapsing.
- Tilt-in top and bottom sash for ease of cleaning.
- Stainless steel constant force balance system ensures years of easy smooth operation of the sash.
- Fully extruded screen frame and fiberglass screen provide adequate ventilation while keeping insects out.
- Stucco flange option is available.
- Sloped sill forces water to drain to the exterior.
- The laminated glass helps absorb sound. Sound transmission ratings:
- Cinder block 45 STC rating
- Interior Wall 36 STC rating
- 13/16" Laminated glass w/ DSB 33 STC rating
- 13/16" Standard glass with DSB 27 STC rating
- DSB Monolithic Glass 25 STC rating
- Passes ASTM E1886/E1996 Missile Level D for large missile impact
resistance (with optional impact
insulated glass packages only)
- Meets or exceeds all AAMA/NWWDA 101/1.S.2-97 and AAMA/WDMA/DSA 101/1.S.2/A440-05 specifications.
- Passes ASTM E987 for deglazing.
- Passes ASTM E547 for water resistance.
- Passes ASTM E283 for air infiltration.
- Operable windows pass ASTM F588 and doors pass ASTM F842 for forced entry resistance.
- NFRC Certified.
- Meets Florida Building Code (FBC) product approval.
Details that set this window apart from others!
- ClimaTech® insulated glass packages.
- Designer grids that are enclosed within the insulated glass unit makes cleaning so much easier.
- Colonial, Diamond and Prairie Grid patterns available.
- Interior colors: White, Beige, Soft Maple, Rich Maple, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Foxwood, and Cherry
- Exterior color options: Architectural Bronze, Beige and White..
Life gets rough at times. Whether it is storms
or kids outside playing, wouldn't it be nice to know
your window can take an impact? It's part of the
performance you envisioned. Your Choice. Our Windows.
With so many satisfied customers, we know we
are doing things right! Iossi is the contractor
to call for any of your home projects. We provide
only the best product lines and are dilligent
about ensuring the quality of our crews, so you
never need to worry.
4374 State Street
Bettendorf, Iowa 52722
Other times available by